- INTRODUCTIONS AND SETTING THE SCENE
- LESSONS FROM UNEXPECTED LEADERS : HOW DO YOU LEAD IF YOU
AREN'T WHAT OTHERS EXPECT?
Iesha will share lessons from her own leadership experience as well as from other 'unexpected' school leaders who have learned to thrive and make a difference.
- A FRESH LOOK
Find out how leadership works best when it is both upside down and inside out.
- DEVELOPING AND GETTING THE BEST OUT OF OUR MIDDLE LEADERS
Whether you see middle leaders as the 'powerhouse', or the 'engine' room they are the most important group in your school. Ignore them at your peril!
- AGREEING THE BREAKABLE PLATES
Knowing what stays, what changes, what really needs to go and the hard questions to ask to make sure we know which is which.
- YOUR NORTH STAR
Lessons on leadership, integrity and values for school leaders from the leadership elite.
FLOYD WOODROW MBE DCM
- WHAT NEXT? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!
Moving from 'So what..?' to 'So that...' when you get back to school tomorrow.
- CONFERENCE CLOSE